Good news, tennis can now be played under Alert Level 2. This means that CPTC will be in full swing on the tennis courts from Thursday 14 May.
We are operating as a controlled environment so everyone entering the club grounds is required to provide information for contract tracing, as well as follow hygiene practices and maintain at least 1 metre distance from others at all times.
The contact tracing form link is here, or it is linked from the court booking page system.
When inside the boundaries of the fence or in the clubhouse you need to follow these rules at all times:
- A court booking needs to be made via our clubspark (link) booking system, or you need to be registered in a Sparta coaching class.
- If you are attending attending Sparta coaching lessons are required to fill the contact tracing form that Sparta has sent them.
- Everyone else is required to complete a contact tracing form (link) prior to arrival/play
- Enter via the side gate if open, otherwise use the lower clubhouse entry door only. Senior members, please email the club, firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and key tag number so that your key access can be reactivated.
Hygiene and safety
- Sanitise or wash your hands on arrival.
- Physical distancing: please keep at least 1 metre away from other people.
- Bring and use your own gear and tennis balls.
- Please limit what you bring to the club and remember to take it away with you, including any rubbish.
- Do not touch any outdoor amenities.
- Do not touch anyone else’s possessions including their tennis balls. Kick any stray balls back to them.
- The stairs, upstairs entry door and lounge area are out of bounds.
- No Junior unsupervised play or gathering around the hitting wall.
- No spectators including small children and pets are allowed inside the court area or around the gate/hitting wall.
I trust you are able to comply with these rules to ensure we provide the safest premises for everyone’s safety.
Enjoy your tennis.