Tennis is now back under Alert Level 2. This means that CPTC is operating normally with a few minor restrictions from Monday 31 August.
The club will operate as a controlled environment which mean everyone entering the club grounds is required to provide information for contract tracing, as well as follow hygiene practices and maintain at least 1 metre distance from other people. The bathrooms are open but the upstairs lounge remains closed except to a designated site manager.
The contact tracing form link is here, or it is linked from the court booking page system.
When inside the boundaries of the fence or in the clubhouse you need to follow these rules at all times:
- A court booking needs to be made via our clubspark (link) booking system, or you need to be registered in a Sparta coaching class.
- If you are attending attending Sparta coaching lessons are required to fill the contact tracing form that Sparta has sent them.
- Everyone else is required to complete a contact tracing form (link) prior to arrival/play
- Please also scan in using the NZ COVID Tracer app QR code which is on the door to inside.
- Enter via the side gate if open, otherwise use the lower clubhouse entry door only. Senior members, please email the club, email@example.com with your name and key tag number so that your key access can be reactivated.
Hygiene and safety
- Sanitise or wash your hands on arrival.
- Physical distancing: please keep at least 1 metre away from other people.
- Bring and use your own gear and tennis balls.
- Please limit what you bring to the club and remember to take it away with you, including any rubbish.
- Do not touch any outdoor amenities.
- Do not touch anyone else’s possessions including their tennis balls. Kick any stray balls back to them.
- The stairs and upstairs lounge area are closed for use.
- No Junior unsupervised play or gathering around the hitting wall.
- No spectators including small children and pets are allowed inside the court area or around the gate/hitting wall.
We trust you are able to comply with these rules to ensure we provide the safest premises for everyone’s safety.
Enjoy your tennis.