UPDATE 5 October 2021
We trust you have been keeping well. Tennis is now playable under alert level 3.
Tennis may be played within your household bubble or with one other bubble. Campbell Park is operating as a controlled environment from Wednesday 6 October September.
The initial hours you can book courts will be 10am-midday and 4pm-7pm on weekdays, and 2pm-5pm on Saturday and Sunday. We may adjust these hours as needed.
We take the responsibility for letting players use the club safely seriously so have gone beyond the safety guidelines recommended by Sport NZ and Tennis NZ. This requires us to have someone on-site to manage people arriving, to confirm who is playing, and to remind people of the conditions for play. We will be charging members $10 per half hour and non members $20 per half hour to cover the facility supervision cost.
All play requires a booking via Clubspark.
The conditions for play are:
– Play may only be casual play between people within your bubble or with one other bubble. No exceptions.
– You must book a court online to play. This can be done via the club website or the ClubSpark booking system. (sign-up and payment required) Link: https://clubspark.kiwi/
– The booking form page has a link to a contact tracing form which must be filled out in-full with details of each player, along with confirmation of bubble restrictions.
– Players are asked to wash their hands thoroughly before leaving home and bring hand sanitiser which is to be used on arrival and departure.
– Players are to alert the on-site manager from outside the gate by the hitting wall before they are invited to enter.
– Please keep a minimum 2 metres away from anyone on site, including when on court.
– The tennis club is under control of the staff-member present. Their instructions are to be followed at all times.
– Players are to bring their own equipment and balls, and not touch or share with anyone else.
– The clubhouse cannot be accessed under Alert Level 3 conditions, nor can the drinking fountain or seating be used.
– While at the club, please don’t touch any walls, fences, seats, doors etc. Tip: if you didn’t bring it with you, don’t touch it.
– No spectators or family are permitted inside the court area. They must wait outside or in their car.
– If you are a non-member, or playing with a non-member you will be asked to show some ID on arrival.
– The privilege to play tennis comes with the responsibility to adhere to some necessary rules. With luck we will be back to full playing conditions in the near future. Until then, let’s play safe.
Any questions, please contact Leo on 021 196 2536
Thanks for your support,
Campbell Park Tennis Club