Campbell Park Tennis Club exists because of the time, energy and resources generously donated by many individuals and organisations over the years. It is impossible to list all those who have been part of our history over the last century. We are hugely indebted to the following supporters, among so many others:
- Captain A Whitney (Who started the club and was Founding President)
- Val. Barfoot (President, and member from 1920s to 1970s)
- Terry Williams (long term member, integral in building the current clubhouse)
- Don Tilbrook (Life Member with strategic vision & integral in clubhouse rebuild)
- Norma Bush (Life Member with strategic vision & integral in clubhouse rebuild)
- Judy Chaloner (Player, Coach, Manager – Life Member)
And the many people, families and organisations who contributed generously to the building of the current clubhouse in 1999. Their names are found on the downstairs hallway wall.