To celebrate the return to ‘normal’ tennis at Level 1, we are hosting a fun Triples Tournament at 3pm on Saturday 27th June. It will be a fundraising event also.
What exactly is Triples you ask? In this fast, fun game there’s three people on each end of the court (one at the net and two at the baseline), with a coach feeding balls and scoring. Players rotate position after each point. Don’t worry if you haven’t played Triples before, just hit the ball back and be ready to move!
Afterwards join us in the Clubhouse for drinks, prize-giving and American hot dogs!
- Date: Saturday 27th June
- Time: Play starts at 3pm (please be there at 2:45pm) and is expected to conclude at 4:30pm
- Prizes: For the winning team (and bragging rights!)
- Cost: $30/person for the tournament and an American hot dog
- Who: All adult club members and their friends welcome (R18). Enter as a team of three, or as an individual/pair and we will put you in a team (numbers permitting).
- Drinks: BYO alcohol please, soft drinks will be available for sale
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org